The Rediscovery Centre first launched its series of Circular Economy Conversations in 2019. These events focus on raising awareness and fostering discussions on different aspects of the circular economy. Our next Circular Economy Conversation in 2020 is about Hempcrete in circular economy construction.
This event includes presentations, discussions and hands on demonstrations around hempcrete and its place in the future of circular construction.
- Irish Hemp Co-op Growing hemp and its wider uses
- Tom Woolley and Rachel Bevan Hempcrete, Insulation and healthy buildings
- Rosanne Walker, (Trinity College) Hempcrete and renovation
- Ronan McDermott, HempBuild Ireland on blocks
- Gavin Creech, Product Development Manager, Kilwaughter Minerals, Lime binder
- Declan Darcy, Demonstration
- Ashlene Ross, Hempcrete Renovation
Event Date and Time:
Friday, 31 January 2020 from 10:00 to 16:00
The Rediscovery Centre | Main Street | D09 HK58 Ballymun |
Event Categories: Conference